Can I buy tickets at the gate?
There’s no guarantee we will have door sales as we could sell out so grab your tickets online now
Can I get a pass out?
No pass outs – we operate a one way door system
Do you have Eftpos?
Cash or Eftpos is available at most stalls there will be a cash out tent at the entry of the event
Can we bring our own food and drink to the festival?
All food and drink are available for purchase inside the event, only empty water bottles and sealed baby food are permitted inside the venue. We do have water stations placed around the event. However we do have food and beverages available for all dietary requirements and ages.
Is the event BYO?
No, there are many excellent bars inside the festival for you to enjoy a cold beverage.
Is this a family friendly event?
Yes, the event is family friendly excluding the VIP Area which is R18 only
Is there parking on site?
Unfortunately there is no parking on site, however a bus service is available to and from the event, tickets are purchasable here.
Is the festival wheel chair friendly?
Can I volunteer to work at this event?
Contact us at email@example.com
Can I buy alcohol to take home?
Off license full size product can be purchased at the event to be delivered to your home after the event.
What do you have for kids?
Kids activity zone is a fun place for you to take your children on the day. Bouncy Castle, face painting and more…
What is VIP?
This includes cue jumper pass to get you into the event through the VIP line so no waiting! Yummy grazing platters and your first house beer, wine or beverage in the VIP tent on us, R18 restricted area for you to relax and enjoy the day.
What can I bring?
All bags will be searched on entry and pat downs maybe required
- PERSONAL CAMERAS AND GO-POS
- HAND SANITIZER AND BABYWIPES
- MOBILE PHONE AND CHARGER
- SUNBLOCK AND SUNGLASSES
- EMPTY BOTTLES OF WATER
- BACKPACKS (SMALL)
- BLANKETS (SMALL)
- SEALED BABY FOOD
- CHAPSTICK AND LIP BALM
- SEALED/UNOPENED CIGARETTES AND LIGHTERS
- E-CIGS AND VAPE PENS (SINGLE USE ONLY)
- EAR PLUGS
- EYE DROPS
- FANNY PACKS AND HIP BAGS
- ALCOHOL, DRUGS OR DRUGS PARAPHERNALIA
- COMMERCIAL FOOD & BEVERAGE
- FIREWORKS, EXPLOSIVES OR FLARES
- LASER POINTERS
- GANG PATCHES
- PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS
- VIDEO EQUIPMENT OR DRONES
- AUDIO RECORDING DEVICES
- UMBRELLAS BIGGER THAN 1M
- SEALED BOTTLES OF WATER
- DANGEROUS ITEMS THAT COULD CAUSE INJURY
- AEROSOL PRODUCTS/CANS BODY SPRAY
- AIR HORNS
- CHILLI BINS
- FLYERS, GIVEAWAYS OR PROMOTIONAL ITEMS
- KITES, HULA HOOPS, SKATEBOARDS, SCOOTERS OR HOVERBOARDS
- SHARPIES, MARKERS OR PERMANENT PENS
- TARPS, TENTS, GAZEBOS OR SLEEPING BAGS
- HI VIS VESTS OR JACKETS THAT MAY BE CONFUSED WITH OTHER STAFF
- TOY GUNS, WATER GUNS OR SLINGSHOTS
- PETS – EXCEPT SEEING EYE DOGS
- BBQ OR COOKING EQUIPMENT